Above all else this week, I spent a lot of time reorganizing my Pinterest boards. It was long overdue. The result–a total of 82 specialized boards. I can now find pins I want to use so much easier. My favorites topics (kids, home school, organization, books, and recipes) have all been sub-categorized. It’s great! All that to say, if you haven’t followed me on Pinterest yet, I’d love to have you along for the ride.
|Mommy Moment: God Loves You THIS Much|
|Encompass Week 7 Review|
|When You’ve Lost Respect for Your Husband on The Alabaster Jar|
I was surfing the net one day when I found the Motivated Mommy’s homemade magnetic chore chart. I immediately loved the simplicity and attractiveness of it and could easily see my girls using something like it as they grow out of their routine charts. And, from the many clicks, it looks like you like it as well. Thanks Shirley for linking this one up!
|DIY Chore Charts on Motivated Mommy|
You remember how I shared with you last week about how we were trying to incorporate less sugar in our house because it seems to negatively effect the behaviors of our daughter? Well if you want to know the full report about sugar, you should check out this post on Small Footprint Family. Dawn did a lot of research for this one and its fabulous…if you want to know the truth and nothing but the truth that is.
|The Cost of Nursing Your Sweet Tooth on Small Footprint Family|
|Work/Life Balance for Bloggers on Domestic Bliss Diaries|
|Rainy Day Scavenger Hunt on Tidbits and Table Talk|
This last feature definitely tugs at the heartstrings a little bit. If blogging isn’t out of balance, then your family focus may be. Ouch. It’s all about balance, isn’t it? It’s definitely a constant challenge. All that to say, Kara does an excellent job sharing her struggles with balancing family focus with God-focus.
|Is Your Family an Idol? on The Chuppies|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!