This week was quite a crazy week at our house. The biggest news–Teacup turned one! Hard to believe its been a year, but she is off walking all around the house and talking up a storm with what few words she knows. Her sister is going to have some fierce competition I can tell.
|Happy Birthday Teacup!|
|Homemade Pizza Sauce and Crust|
We also finished up Peanut’s closet. I imagine you will quickly be able to tell her favorite color!
|Peanut’s Closet: Maximizing Closet Space on a Minimum Budget|
|5 Reasons Why I am Leaving Facebook on A Little R & R|
Gail has been hard at work lately redoing an upstairs walk-in closet for your grand kids. Check out this cute closet turned play house!
|Closet Playhouse on 1-Minute Bible Love Notes|
This next post is just in time for back-to-school planning. I would almost call this post the “Ultimate Guide to Growing a World Christian.” Thank you Kara for all these excellent tips and resources on teaching our children to keep the broader perspective in mind.
|Be a World Christian on The Chuppies|
|Lunchbox Love Notes on One Creative Mommy|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!