This week life was crazy with no A/C in our house but we still had some fun to share. The post that seemed to draw the most attention was one about getting blogger’s to respond to you when you leave a comment. Not getting a response? Check this out.
|Why Won’t This Blogger Write Me Back?!|
I also shared a review of a highly popular Christian parenting book, “Raising Respectful Children in a Disrespectful World” by Jill Rigby. To keep a long story short, I’m definitely going to be checking out some more of her books after this one.
|Raising Respectful Children in a Disrespectful World Review|
|Encompass Preschool Week 3|
|Frugal Nights at Home on Our Cultivated Life|
|Cucumber Sandwiches on The Mandatory Mooch|
|What’s My Net Worth? on The Unlikely Homeschool|
|Day 24–Christmas in July on Passionate and Creative Homemaking|
Every week Gail amazes me with her 1-minute devotions. This one is no exception. I mean, how would you approach your quiet time if you knew you were being paid $1000 an hour?
|Would $1000 an Hour be Enough? on 1-Minute Bible Love Notes|
|Easy Supper Nachos on The Dedicated House|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!