This week marks week two of our preschool experiment. We are definitely on a roll.
|Encompass Preschool Week 2|
|Homemade Watercolor Paint|
Also, don’t forget to sign your blog up for the free blog button exchange that will be going during the month of August. You can sign up through the end of this week to be entered in this free advertising opportunity.
|August Blog Button Exchange|
|Frugal Living on Countrified Hicks|
My grandma taught me this next one. She used to always do her dishes right away after a meal. If you wanted to talk to her after eating you’d have to follow her into the kitchen to help dry. Thanks to Jenni, now I know why.
|5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Procrastinate Washing Dishes on Jenni Mullinix|
|Are You Fake? on Loving Life|
|Saving Money+Kids=Solid Budget on The Drama Mama|
|Summertime God’s Girls Club: Obedience on The Unlikely Homeschool|
If Heather’s evacuation story isn’t amazing enough then her well-thought-out evacuation plan is. Seriously, she has some great tips we can all learn from. You never know when you might have an unexpected event demanding an evacuation or a week of grid-less living.
|Evacuation Plan in Action on Cube2Farm|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!