This week I rolled out another free printable…a grocery shopping list printable. I love it because it organizes my shopping list by store aisle. When it’s time to go, I can just take my shopping list off my pantry bulletin board and go. In addition, when I’m at the store I don’t have to backtrack. I just follow the list aisle-by-aisle. Easy and saves me lots and lots of time!
|Free Grocery Shopping List Printable|
Thursday came the BIG announcement of a free Blog Button Exchange. If you want some free advertising for your blog, be sure to check this post out and link up.
|August Blog Button Exchange|
Yesterday marked the official beginning of our home schooling hike. The planning has been long in coming but we’re officially here. As such, I shared our simple morning board made from a plastic hanging 4×6 collage photo frame and our morning box that goes with it. If you’re looking for a fast, easy, and organized way to have a morning board in your home school this year, click on over to check this out. We love it!
|Easy Morning Board Organization|
|How to Remember Your Reusable Shopping Bags on Small Footprint Family|
|Wall Gallery on Marty’s Musings|
|Butterscotch Pecan Sandies Pie on The Mandatory Mooch|
|Why I Don’t Use Coupons on Serving Joyfully|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do. ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me in some way, shape or form. I always enjoy making new friends. And, if you follow me via RSS or e-mail you’ll receive a link to my Blog-and-Home-Planner Printables FREE as a thank you!