This week was a fun week as I was able to FINALLY roll out my planner printables. Subscribe via e-mail or RSS feed and the full set can be yours for free! Needless to say, I’m super excited about these and am so glad I can offer them as my subscribers as a thank you because you guys have been great!
|My Blog and Home All-in-One Planner|
I also shared some organization tips I implemented this week on my electrical cords which in turn saves me money!
|Energy Saving Electrical Cord Organization|
Be sure to tune back in Thursday as I have a VERY VERY VERY exciting announcement. If you have a blog and like free advertising you’ll not want to miss out on this. Ooo…I better be careful or I’ll spill the beans, but trust me it will so be worth it!
|Submissive Daughterhood on The Straightened Path|
|Creative Gift Wrapping on Reviving Homemaking|
|How to Unclog a Drain Without Chemicals on Small Footprint Family|
|Birthday Celebrations on Intentional Adventures|
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. My personal favorites always do (no linky…no feature). ;) Html for a text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me. I always enjoy making new friends. Also, feel free to spread the word so that we can make this the biggest and best inspirational party ever. (<–Tweet This)