I am excited to announce that during the month of August Cornerstone Confessions will be hosting a blog button exchange. What is a blog button exchange? A blog button exchange is where you agree to exchange your blog button with another blog’s button for free advertising.
For the sake of this exchange, if you decide to join, you will be responsible for displaying one assigned button in your sidebar during the entire month of August in exchange for your button being placed on another blog’s sidebar. The button size for the exchange will be set at 125×125. As your focus will be to increase like-minded traffic, please enter only family-friendly blogs.
My hope is that by hosting this blog button exchange we’ll all gain a little more traffic and some free advertising…a hopeful win-win for all.
So how do you sign up?
- During the month of July, display the following button somewhere on your blog so that other bloggers may join the fun.
- Sign up via the linky below. Be sure to include the URL of the specific page where your button is located. If it is in the sidebar of your home page then just put your home page. When choosing an image, choose the blog button you would like to have displayed. Also, don’t forget to enter your e-mail address as this will be the address I send your blog button exchange information too.
By sign up you are committing to the following:
- Displaying your assigned blog button in your blog sidebar for the entire month of August.
- Displaying your assigned blog button as a 125×125 buttons.
- As far as where on the sidebar, use the courtesy of “do unto others as you’d have them do unto you” and I’ll let you determine the rest.
That’s it. I look forward to linking up with many of you in August as we kick off this first ever Blog Button Exchange!