This week on Cornerstone Confessions, I was excited to share Teacup’s closet makeover as well as a review of a recent book I read, called “Cleaning House.” Be sure to check those out if you haven’t and even check out the comments…one from Kay Willis Wyma herself. What fun!
|Cheap Closet Organization Tips|
|Book Review: Cleaning House|
|My Daughter as Too Much Clothing on From Overwhelmed to Organized|
|Simplify: What Needs to Be Simplified in Your Life on Cheeky Bums|
|Poor is in the Attitude on Serving Joyfully|
|True Cost of Lighting on Small Footprint Family|
Want to receive some insight into those CFL light bulbs taking over the world? Check out this post by Dawn. I learned a lot about what I really should and should not be considering for my fixtures. Definitely something to check out.
|Making Overnight Guests Comfortable on Susan Godfrey|
If you plan on having guests over in the next few months you might want to check out this post by Susan. She presents twelve excellent tips for how to make your overnight guests feel more welcome. Love it.
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. Html for text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me. I always enjoy making new friends. Also, feel free to spread the word so that we can make this the biggest and best inspirational party ever. (<–Tweet This)