|A list 101 Sick Day Activities to do when your kids are stuck in bed.|
|How to Organize Your Recipes Digitally with Evernote|
|A Kids Routine Chart and Printables|
|Getting Out of Debt on a Low Income from Serving Joyfully|
|15 Tips for Weight Loss form Back to Family|
Last week’s personal favorites:
|Bench Makeover from Kristine’s Korner|
|Mom I’m Bored from Mom to 2 Monkeys|
|Search My Heart: A Broken Wife on Serving Joyfully|
|Stepping Up the Chores on The Unlikely Homeschool|
|Chalkboard Pantry Labels on Our Cultivated Life|
Heather’s cute chalkboard pantry labels made with chalkboard contact paper make me want a cricket so I can redo my pantry all over again. Cute!
|Organic Garden Disease Control on Small Foot Print Family|
My husband and I are attempting to grow an organic garden this year but let’s just say, organic and broccoli make for a few challenges indeed. This very informative post on Small Foot Print Family is definitely one of the most helpful resources I’ve seen on the topic. If you are attempting to garden organic at all check out this piece of valuable information.
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. Html for text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me. I always enjoy making new friends. Also, feel free to spread the word so that we can make this the biggest and best inspirational party ever. (<–Tweet This)