This week’s party features with the most views:
|Getting Out of Debt on a Low Income from Serving Joyfully|
You ever wish you could see someone else’s working budget as means to help you better streamline your own? Even though not “socially acceptable” Crystal and her husband have done just that–shared their monthly budget down to the dime hopes to inspires others to who live on a small income (in society’s eyes). I know it definitely encouraged me in our family’s journey and I have no doubt it probably did yours too. Thank you Crystal.
|15 Tips for Weight Loss form Back to Family|
As one whose personal goal this summer is to exercise more and write down what I eat this post by Kathy was definitely encouraging as last week was definitely not my best. Be sure to check out her link to her Sugar Challenge and the video with that too. Wow! I think a Sugar Challenge is definitely going to be in my near future.
And this week’s personal favorites:
|Bench Makeover from Kristine’s Korner|
I don’t know which I enjoyed more…seeing the amazing transformation or the glimpse into Kristine’s humor as she poses for the camera (seriously, you must see it just so you can smile). I love her candor and skill as she shares this crafty result.
|Mom I’m Bored from Mom to 2 Monkeys|
If you need some ideas for what to do with your kids this summer then look no further. Tirzah has gather Pinterest ideas and created some of her own for several hundred different ideas to keep her kids from being bored this summer. She’s also got a simple yet effective idea for implementing these ideas too. You’ll just to click over to see what I mean.
For those of you featured this week, feel free to grab a feature button:
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. Html for text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me. I always enjoy making new friends. Also, feel free to spread the word so that we can make this the biggest and best inspirational party ever. (<–Tweet This)