This week we have two party features with the most views:
|Why I Wear Skirts on Homestead Living|
|My Summer Reading List on Our Cultivated Life|
If you’ve followed me for any length of time you know I like to read books. Heather on Our Cultivated Life has some great books on her summer reading list. I know I’ll definitely be adding “Grace Based Parenting” and “Give Them Grace” to my book list and maybe a few others too.
And my personal favorite:
|To Make Him Breakfast or Not on Bible Love Notes|
A friend of mine and I recently had a conversation about this…do we really have to get up to cook our hubbies breakfast if we are going to try to be that Proverbs 31 woman? Be sure to check out Gail’s post because she has some great encouragement for all us women out there who think they will never meet the biblical standard of womanhood unless we cook breakfast for our hubbies.
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post. Html for text link back: Cornerstone Confessions
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me. I always enjoy making new friends. Also, feel free to spread the word so that we can make this the biggest and best inspirational party ever. (<–Tweet This)