This week we have two party features with the most views.
|Saved 76% on Groceries from Couponing n Cooking.|
Makes me wish we had a Publix in our area! Amazing savings! I so need to get back into my couponing strategy.
|If I Hadn’t Had Children from Homepiecing|
Puts a God-focused spin how children are a blessing to those of us who have been given the gift to have one or more as our own. I am so thankful for our two girls. Words cannot even describe.
And my personal favorite:
|Cheddar Chicken and Rice Skillet from What’s Cooking, Love?|
I’ve pinned it and put it on my menu planner for this week. Can’t wait to try it out. It looks delish!
- Post topics can include the topics of marriage, parenting, homemaking, devotional thoughts, time management, money management, organization, home decor, recipes, DIY, tutorials, and more. If it would encourage another to be a Titus 2 woman, let us hear about it, but please refrain from including giveaways, sales, Etsy, or linky party posts.
- Link as many posts as like that have not been linked to Titus 2 Tuesdays before. Remember, link to a SPECIFIC post, not your whole blog.
- Add a party button or text back link to your post.
- Visit at least two other links and share some encouragement.
- Although not mandatory, I’d love it if you’d follow me. I always enjoy making new friends.