Got any plans to spend time with your lovey this Easter weekend? If you do, you might want to consider one of these festive ideas for your date night:
1. Create an Easter Egg hunt for each other. Assign each other a different color (i.e. blue for him and pink for her), fill the eggs with some simple love notes and/or some good ol’ chocolate, and take turns hiding the eggs. On the count of three race to see who can find your eggs first. The one who finds all their eggs first gets to choose where to go for dessert, but don’t forget to take time to read your notes from each other first.
2. Dye Easter Eggs together. You might even want to write secret messages using a white crayon so that only when placed in the dye your messages can be seen.
3. Make some Bunny Bait together, then sit down to watch The Easter Parade, The Passion of the Christ, or It’s the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown, depending on your movie tastes.
4. Create a glow-in-the-dark Easter Egg hunt by placing glow-in-the-dark bracelets in some plastic eggs. There’s just something about turning the lights down low that make this romantically inviting. Or, if you are feeling a little more risque you could always use glow-in-the-dark eggs in the bedroom in place of candles for an extra-special ambiance.
5. Go watch an Easter Pageant or attend a sunrise service at a local church. These are two of my favorites!
Whatever you do I hope you have a Happy Easter!